If you’re considering buying the Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart, but are not sure it’s what you’re looking for, then you’re just on the right page. Here you’ll learn everything you need to know about the cart. We have taken our time to study and reviewed the Model 3.5+ of Clicgear golf cart extensively. Read our findings below.
The Model 3.5+ Golf Cart is a reliable, portable, and easy-to-use golf push cart that promises to make your walk through the course a pleasant experience. The Clicgear cart was designed based on customer feedback received on its popular predecessor, the Clicgear Model 3.0. So, it’s no surprise that the Model 3.5+ Golf Cart is packed many improvements.
Some of the improvements are that it’s very light (only 18 pounds), packs very small (13x15x24-inches), has a easy to use handbrake with lock, rides very smooth because of the maintenance-free airless tires and it’s constructed out of aircraft type aluminum. Next to all this, it also has an umbrella holder and oversized mess storage for your belongings and a cup holder which hold different sized cups and water bottles.
Buy Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart NOW!
Description of Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart Features
The Clicgear 3.5+ Golf Cart is the well-improved version of its predecessor, the Clicgear Model 3.0 — which is no doubt a good product. But despite retaining the rugged looks, rock steady performance and solid build, the Clicgear golf cart Model 3.5+ also comes with a better cup holder, a larger storage net, a new umbrella holder, and a better braking system.
With its tubing made of scratch-resistant aircraft aluminum, the Clicgear Golf Cart 3.5+ is a lightweight product. And despite its solid feel, you can easily carry it around without losing your breath. It’s also very portable, folding into a compact size of 13 x 15 x 24 inches.
The braking system of the Model 3.5+ Golf Cart comprises a new handle with a wear-resistant anchor pivot. This system halts the moving cart by inserting a block into a notch in the front wheel. The golf cart also features a more flexible cup holder that can hold more different sized drink bottles.
To hold your bag securely, the golf cart has adjustable and strong bag straps that prevent the bag from turning or twisting during play. Also obvious is the large console that carries holders for golf balls, score cards, pencils, and gloves.
The 3.5+ golf cart of Clicgear runs on wide golf course-friendly wheels that are maintenance-free. So, you won’t have to worry about having the wheels re-inflated, repaired, or replaced. The cart also comes with a front wheel alignment system.
For enhanced user experience, the Model 3.5+ Golf Cart allows for the attachment of several accessories. These include a shoe brush for removing the grass that sticks to your spikes, Clicgear mitt for warming and drying your hands in chilly weather, cooler bag, GPS holder, cigar minder, snap-on seat, iPhone holder and an oversized mess storage so you can easily use your rangefinder.
Our recommendation for you
If you’re looking for a golf cart that combines attractive looks with durability, strength, and versatility, the Clicgear Model 3.5+ golf push cart is your best bet.
Quick recap of features
- 3 airless, maintenance-free wheels
- Hand brake system for adjusting speed levels
- Lightweight (18 pounds)
- Scratch-resistant frame made of aluminum tubing
- Small compact size once folded (13″ x 15″ x 24″)
- Flexible cup holder for multiple sized drink bottles
- Comes with many add-on accessories
Why you should buy it?
- Unique, sleek design and aggressive build
- Adjustable handle (by 45 degrees) — great for users of different heights
- Strong hand-brake system (rather than foot brakes)
- Wide range of available accessories
- Multiple color variants (for the fashion-minded)
- Maintenance-free solid airless tires
- Folding and unfolding the cart can be complex for some people (you might actually need to watch some videos to understand how it’s done)
- Compact size is a little bulkier and heavier when compared with most other carts
- A bit more expensive than many other models in the market but very durable and therefore justified